Challenge rules

Friday 20 April 2018

Baby Boy

Good morning everyone
Margie back today with my inspiration for Crafty Enjoyments.
I have used papers from Gossamer Blue 6x6 pad and cut them
into 9  4.5cm squares that I've distressed at the edges.
I used the fabulous chipboard Baby bottle as the main focus and
included a safety pin, romper and dummy also in chipboard.
I've made the flowers from white Foamiran and coloured them with 
soft pastels. To finish I've added pearls and a baby sentiment.


Products used:-
Gossamer Blue 6x6 Paper Pad.
Bottle and Soother -Boy=0830
Safety Pins 6pcs -0880

Wooden Shapes-Baby-40Pcs

Foamiran - White



Soft Pastels

Pearl Stamens
Self Adhesive Pearls
For more inspiration please visit my blog:- https://shabbychiccreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by






No comments:

Post a Comment